Gwinnett County Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in Gwinnett County. If you would like more information on any of these Gwinnett County real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Gwinnett County listings come on the market.
About Gwinnett County
Welcome to Gwinnett County – one of America’s fastest-growing counties for the past 20 years. This dynamic and exciting county combines the best of big-city living with the comforts of the suburbs.
Current Population of Gwinnett County: 927,781
(Source: U.S. Census, 2018 estimate)
- Approximately 30 miles northeast of Atlanta
- County seat: Lawrenceville, GA
- 437 square miles
- Adjacent counties: Barrow, DeKalb, Forsyth, Fulton, Hall, Jackson, Rockdale, and Walton
- 80 percent of the U.S. population is within a two-hour flight
- Gateway to metro Atlanta from north and northeast via I-85 and I-985
- Easy access to University of Georgia (at Athens) via University Parkway/GA Highway 316
- Minutes from scenic Lake Lanier
- Home to 16 municipalities
- Created in 1818 by state legislature
- Some of the land had been part of Jackson County
- The rest was frontier land ceded to the state by the Creek Indians
- Named for Button Gwinnett, signer of the Declaration of Independence
Listing information last updated on October 1, 2023 at 11:15 AM EST.